Happy New Year folks!

Mitch Cronin

For those of you able to celebrate the flipping of the date, have a drink for those of us who can't, will you? smile.gif

Somebody's gotta keep these flying machines moving... though I'm not at all sure why anyone want's to be flying anywhere during this holiday period, who am I to wonder why? cool.gif

Hope y'all have a great night, and I wish you all the best for the fresh year a commin'... May the winds of change blow only the best of breezes your way.

beer_mug.gifmartini.gif

Cheers,

Mitch

Thanks for minding the shop Mitch while some of us party. Just having a hot toddy with scotch/hot water/lemon and honey trying to beat the cold out of me. A little later will be brining in the NewYear on the west coast with a some Jazz pilots and staff along with a couple of BC Govt lawyers. Weird mix I know. All the best for you and all AEF'ers for 2006.

Mitch:

I celebrated the new year with a nice group of friends, including a couple of guys who you help to keep safe by doing what you do. Even thought we don't say it often enough, we do appreciate what you guys and gals do, both in keeping the metal running and in working the never-ending graveyard shifts.

To all AEFers, a happy, healthy and safe 2006! Cheers! coffee.gif

Jeff

Archived