Personality test

mrlupin

For those who might be interested, here is a link to a personality test. I have been taking a course on human relations at University and we each had to fill one of these in one of the classes. At the end of the questions you will be given 4 letters as your results. If you go to Google or Yahoo and put in the 4 letters as well as "myers Briggs" (the makers of the test), you will get an evaluation of your personnality. It is quite accurate, give it a try....

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Éric

I think you're referring to Kip's thread, not Éric's...  biggrin.gif

Unfortunately not. Kip's thread/game just proved what many have claimed - that I'm a somewhat "challenged" sociopath

Try this page for Career recommendations

http://www.geocities.com/lifexplore/mbcareer.htm

And try this site for a better description of your type with some famous people who share your personality type.Just click your type on top of the page.

http://www.typelogic.com/entj.html

Looks like you have the same personality type as Franklin D. Roosevelt ,

Richard M. Nixon ,General Norman Schwarzkopf, Margaret Thatcher

and Al Gore (as well as Jim Carrey and Whoopi Goldberg)

Éric

Personally I look at these type of "tests" as purely a form of entertainment. One could probably take a dozen different personality tests and come up with a different take on "your personality" from the "shrink(s)" who devise these things.

There certainly may be a trend shown if one does a battery of tests but most intelligent folks who take ONE test read each question and probably, sub-conscientiously, try to pick the answer they feel would make them look like a "better/good" person.

I guess I am rather simple cause I believe everyone is a product of their environment and that their personality was probably fairly well ingrained when they passed about age 6...but then again...I am not a qualified graduate of any type of course that means diddly squat in this field of expertise. tongue.gif

"Too much deep thinking can hurt your brain"...DKP biggrin.gif

One could probably take a dozen different personality tests and come up with a different take on "your personality"

I guess it all depends which "Personality" is dominant at the time of the test biggrin.gif I know I'm a schizophrenic..... and so am I tongue.gif

Personally I look at these type of "tests" as purely a form of entertainment. One could probably take a dozen different personality tests and come up with a different take on "your personality" from the "shrink(s)" who devise these things.

But...

Which test helps find the perfect woman blink.gif

You know...

The nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store ohmy.gif

Iceman laugh.gif

Archived