So...think you're having a bad day ?

SEEKER .....

Wow, go to the movies much? Ever heard of digital enhancement and "special effects"?

Ever heard the expression "Believe 50% of what you see and 40%of what you hear and 30% of what you read"? You've been around for awhile, I'm really surprised at your comments.

Bad day ??? Sounds like ...well ya know... someone ****in your cornflakes this morning cool.gif

Kip... I don't believe there's any special effects going on there. Scroll through it slowly and have a look at the reactions of the people on the far side of the street...

Quite a shocking video clip! I'd be surprised if the fellow survived that.

Wow, go to the movies much? Ever heard of digital enhancement and "special effects"?

I believe this to be actual tape. In any case my response to you is the same as if you were in the crew room showing pictures of some pedestrian getting run over, digitally enhanced or not.

MITCH......

Clip composed by a digital software developing company in Athens Greece. Just think about it...who would have a color camera set up at a spot like that, why is the clip so short etc etc?? If it was actual footage, there would be more video, a narrative etc etc. and.....it would be Front Page News.

have a nice weekend

I believe this to be actual tape. In any case my response to you is the same as if you were in the crew room showing pictures of some pedestrian getting run over, digitally enhanced or not.

Guest LoginName2004

I believe this to be actual tape.

I believe it to be actual tape as well, in fact it's actual film from the movie "Meet Joe Black". My god, has anyone seen New York city, it's underwater. biggrin.gif

Incredibly tacky post. Not funny and no readily discernible social purpose in taking up the bandwidth.

Talk about being touchy... sheesh. rolleyes.gif

It's a great piece of film-making and you can read all about it here.

Guest Blue Skies

If it was a real 'accident' I think we probably would of seen it on the evening news, not posted on an Airline Forum

Good one!!

Archived