Things not often said on AEF

Kip Powick

1) Y’know you are right !! I just checked and what I posted is completely wrong.

2) I never thought about from that perspective. Let me reconsider what I posted and I’ll repost.

3) Well I don’t agree with you but based on what you posted I think you have a few valid points. Perhaps we’re both correct …to a certain degree.

4) Sorry, I didn’t realize that was the question. I read your post too quickly.

5) My reply was not exactly what I intended to say. It made sense to me but I think I know where you are coming from and I apologize if it appeared to be a personal attack…because it was not.

6) I think we are both guilty of trying to twist the facts to reinforce our personal point of view…what say we either drop the subject, or at least start over.

7) It was meant to be tongue in cheek humour but I guess I blew it..No offense intended, OK?

8) Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the info you have passed on.

9) Well I think I know what you are trying to say but why not rephrase it so that others do not find it so very prejudicial .

10) I think that if AC seriously considered interchangeable next-generation capability and coupled it with integrated management decentralization as well as systematized virtual contingency plans, the employees would fully understand the consequences of object-oriented faultless extrapolation of responsive management consequences, don’t you???

I was just about to pop in here and say I've seen similar things said... and then I realized you'd said "not often"... I guess that's true, but I'm still personally somewhat impressed to see some of those things are said ...more often than seldom. :)

"10) I think that if AC seriously considered interchangeable next-generation capability and coupled it with integrated management decentralization as well as systematized virtual contingency plans, the employees would fully understand the consequences of object-oriented faultless extrapolation of responsive management consequences, don’t you???"

Huh??

Archived