AC only hopes to emerge now.

Guest lancaster

Guest lancaster

I like you're view of a democratic society conehead. Now if we could simply get all those other special interest groups out of everyone else hair, and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, imposing their wishes on others, trying to have others do what they would like you to do,wouldn't life be much easier for all? I agree, if you don't like something, just don't bother with it.

Guest lancaster

Much to the disappointment of many here, it is with regret that I have to inform you all that I will be signing off for a while. Headed over seas to Asia on an assignment for a bit. When on assignment, I rarely do any communicating except with my family, But when I return, I expect to see a lively forum full of bashing, name calling, inuendoes, and most importantly, candid, straight forward talk. Not like what usually happens on this forum when I sign off to focus on another restructuring.

I'll be back

Love Lanc.

Like him or not, he still has a right to post his "thoughts" on here as much as you or I. As long as it doesn't cross the line into obvious slander from a legal standpoint that could damage AC's operation, he's free to speak his mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I agree with ANYTHING that he may or may not have said but he still has the right to say it - so no, you can't block him from posting.

Guest Nobias

I don't want to block him from posting. I just want to make it so that I can't see his posts. That is an option on some forums. (It's a good feature for those of us without the willpower to avoid opening posts we see...)

Struggling........can't............look.........away...........hand..........on..........mouse........out........of..........control.......damn, I opened his post again!! (Sounds of self admonishment) :D :d

Not sure Not sure I get it.. for dragon or for lancaster?..

me? No, do not work for WJA, though have many friends that do, sounds like a great place to work. No Iraqi roots, not quite all together enough to be an information minister..

cheers

Archived