There might be some others who appreciate this?:

I'm sorry to be popping in like this, but I can't think of anywhere else to share this where I think anyone might appreciated it as much as I do.

This is unbelieveably beautiful dynamic poetry! ..it almost brings tears...:

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Mitch Cronin said:

This is unbelieveably beautiful dynamic poetry!

The opening stanza brings to mind the words of a wise man who had occasion to espouse:

On 11/18/2019 at 11:27 AM:

The world needs it to stay right where it is, so give it up. Stop raping forests and pumping filthy oil for temporary profit. Start thinking of priorities other than cash... you know, things that really matter, like long term survivability for our next generations.
Resistance to fossil fuel industry is growing and will keep doing so, so best you just give it up. 

• Thanks 1

Interesting point Airband... All I can tell you, is that I reckon an appreciation, or indeed, the love for aviation, in it's most primal forms, is completely at odds with the extreme need for care and conservation of our global environment.

Personally, as I witness the extreme degradation of our collective chances for survival, as a species on this wonderful globe, I stand in awe of our magical progress, as demonstrated so beautifully by our attempts at mastery of aviation.

I won't deny, recoil, or denounce my previous words at all. I'll simply point out that just because something is beautiful, that doesn't make it right.

• Like 1

Done a lot of formation flying but # 4 sliding into the slot before the end of the runway was most impressive. Must be nice to have that much engine power and confidence to form the diamond before the end of the runway....wow 🫣.

Something that the video showed/heard, that not many non-formation pilots would know is that  the "boss" was calling the action by the tone of his voice and the lenght of time he called the procedure. I was never a Snowbird but wonder if they call the same thing.

Very impressive video although it kept repeating the procedure they were "polishing".

One of the worst formation flying accidents in USA  was back in early 1982 when 4 THUNDERBIRDS (USAF), went into the ground while flying a diamond formation in a loop and were too low to finish the loop. All four aircraft crashed beside each other in less than a second.......attributed to loss of situational awareness of the Lead aircraft.☹️

One of the worst formation flying accidents in USA  was back in early 1982 when 4 THUNDERBIRDS (USAF), went into the ground while flying a diamond formation in a loop and were too low to finish the loop. All four aircraft crashed beside each other in less than a second..

The RCAF suffered a similar loss when four of the Skylancers team from 4 Wing, (414 Sqn. Baden Soelingen, F-86s), crashed in a similar accident.