2009 --Number 1

Kip Powick

Guest rattler
Would be nice to have those helicopters. sad.gif

It would also be nice to be in a conflict that we could win. Not sure this is one though.

You are suggesting, Canada should cut its loses and run?

Has the mission been accomplished?

Is the present geo political situation in Afghanistan in keeping with Canada’s initial determination that our attendance "over there" was necessary?

Does your exit strategy consider the consequences of such a departure to the human beings of the “organized” Afghani government?

Guest rattler
Well we can't strike them off because they are too difficult! This one is working and when the extra Americans show up, it will be more effective.

Either that or we will see more problems with

"Friendly fire" and I hope not.

Well we can't strike them off because they are too difficult!  This one is working and when the extra Americans show up, it will be more effective.

Some wrote off Iraq as well. What an even bigger disaster if the U.S. had just left when things were at their worst. Without talking about how wrong it was to go in...It is now winding down although not won yet.

Either that or we will see more problems with

"Friendly fire" and I hope not.

"Friendly Fire" is an unfortunate part of any war. It comes with the territory. I'm sure if you asked the troops in theater their opinion if they should leave...they would agree to stay! wink.gif

Archived