Non Angel like activities ?

Kip Powick

PENSACOLA, Florida (AP) -- A spokesman for the U.S. Navy Blue Angels says the stunt-flying team will be down one jet the rest of its season after removing two members from duty for having an inappropriate relationship.

Capt. Tyson Dunkelberger, a spokesman for the team based at Naval Air Station Pensacola, said Thursday the squadron will finish its last three air shows next month with five jets.

Dunkelberger would not identify the two members but said the relationship was between a man and a woman. All six of the F-18 stunt pilots are men, and 23 of the 133-member squadron are women.

Dunkelberger says a military administrative hearing will be held to determine further disciplinary actions, which could include removal from the military

In the US armed forces I don't think the officers are allowed to cross cultural interface with the enlisted personel either. I remember several years ago where a female B52 pilot was facing court martial and possible brig time for having an affair with an enlisted guy or another married officer. Is it the same in the Canadian Millitary?

Let's think about this for a second..... You have Male Pilots........ Female crew members.....remote overnights........ biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

There just aren't that many female pilots and I'm sure you weren't including FA's in that definition of "crew members" were you?

After all----who will now deign to look behind. According to many, all you will see are dinosaurs who have to turn sideways to board the aircraft!!

Archived