For "Canada Eh"

Mitch Cronin

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you very much for changing your avatar. I hated that face. I have no idea who that is, but he should never allow another camera near him when he want's to make that face. It was so disturbing... I had to try not to look at that face in every post you made... It got so I was avoiding your posts, and those nearby, where I could.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

smile.gif

I had asked CanadaEh to change the avatar months ago and when he wouldn't I just "Adblocked" it. Mitch, you need to find the time to try out Firefox. It has a whole bunch of addons (like Adblock) which you revolutionize your browsing. Adblock, for example, is fantastic. It filters out all the advertisements so all you see is the content which of course makes the browser faster too since you aren't even downloading the stuff.

I had asked CanadaEh to change the avatar months ago and when he wouldn't I just "Adblocked" it. Mitch, you need to find the time to try out Firefox. It has a whole bunch of addons (like Adblock) which you revolutionize your browsing. Adblock, for example, is fantastic. It filters out all the advertisements so all you see is the content which of course makes the browser faster too since you aren't even downloading the stuff.

Thanks for this seeker, installed and working great on my pc. thumbs_up.gif

Archived