hotel/motel near YYZ

Kip Powick

I'm doubting this will be of any use to you, but if it's for you, or someone you can vouch for as being a good egg, I'd feel like a shmuck if I didn't say anything, just in case.... I'm able to put a guy up for a night or two if needed... I'm not close, but there's a Sunday through Wednesday, daily, free shuttle between here and the airport. wink.gif (Departs mydriveway at 0600 local... return departs YYZ at 1800 or sooner if able...)

cool.gif

...not too sure if it's a pilot friendly environment though... free internet hookup in smoky room - until june 19, beyond which it will be a smoke free room - free cable with fuzzy old tv provided in room with couch guaranteed to be as comfortable as any motel bed... free entertainment provided by assorted fish, ...two dogs might visit on occasion, ...musicians welcome to use of guitar, bass, drums, piano, violin... (dogs will sing if not put outside first)... use of pool possible in warm weather if winter hasn't destroyed pool...

Other transportation possible with negotiation... best currency for such negotiation would be Jamaican... sugar cane based... amber... biggrin.gif

I'm doubting this will be of any use to you,

Why thank you Mitch...it is for a one night stand for Scuba 02 as we have to attend a function in Brampton and if it runs past my bedtime I 'll be looking for a hotel around the airport.

PS...I was thinking of you and did look for the Jamaican concoction while on our last foray south but there was nothing in the stores that had that specific amber glow....mon !!

Thanks for your generous offer....it is appreciated.

K and S2

Archived