For Mr. Dagger

Kip Powick

Well, as of this moment you are up to 1267 posts on AEF and I am sure the vast majority of us enjoy your intellect and insight with regard to the airline Industry, as it pertains to Canada , notwithstanding elsewhere, but do realize that does not give you a FREE PASS with respect to donations to this site :> :>

You have no doubt seen me use DISTORT, DEFLECT, and DENY in some of my posts and I lovingly refer to those words as the 3Ds....in your case the 3Ds shall be

DIG DEEPER DAGGER :> :>

until your name pops up on the list--fair nuff?;)

Sent in a cheque already?? Post that you have and I'll delete this.

Mr. Kip

Posts that suggest that the "collective we", or alternatively that "one" should contribute to this forum, are a good thing.

I have severe reservations about singling somebody out with the idea of shaming him/her to contributing to the forum.

You may have become a tad over-zealous. :)

JMHO

Greg

Com'on GREG, it was all tongue in cheek and I would hope that DAGGER reads it the same way.

As you know, humour is very hard to convey, via the written word on any forum, but I would hope all the smilies conveyed my intent.

If he is offended, I am sure he will say so and if that is the case I shall delete the post..OK??

Com'on GREG, it was all tongue in cheek and I would hope that DAGGER reads it the same way.

As you know, humour is very hard to convey, via the written word on any forum, but I would hope all the smilies conveyed my intent.

If he is offended, I am sure he will say so and if that is the case I shall delete the post..OK??

Thanks Kip, for singling me out, but you should have mentionned that you are offering a benefit for each AEF donation. Specifically, for all donations of $50 or more, Kip and Scuba02 will host you on the boat for an afternoon cruise, mean and drinks included... right Kip? :)

(That's as soon as his mangled hand is in tip top condition and Mitch has fixed the engine.) :)

nyuk nyuk nyuk...

We know you'd have got to it at some point Dagger...

The day you show up on Kip's ship would be a good day for an AEF party, wouldn't it?

Tell you what... If Kip hosts the thing on his monster machine... I'll provide the get-yer-ya'ya's-out, tubing, water-skiing, blast machine for entertainment. :D

Hey, this volunteering other people for stuff could get to be fun. :D:D

Never mind Kip... you can fill us all in wehen the big party happens... I noticed though that you're somewhat quiet with your open armed acceptance of that notion.... have I maybe ..... ?..... tred on .... jumped the.... too much.... ;)

it'd be fun!

Never mind Kip... you can fill us all in when the big party happens... I noticed though that you're somewhat quiet with your open armed acceptance of that notion.... have I maybe ..... ?..... tred on .... jumped the.... too much.... ;)

it'd be fun!

Re…Rewards for Donations…..Y’know in actual fact it would be a real blast to have a bunch of AEFers on the boat for a wine, cheese, steak, blow-out.. MITCH could bring his “speedy” boat on the trailer and raft off me, and all could ride the “fun” toys and use my boat as the Party Palace.

Informal dress but Name Tags Required.

The plan for this summer is the reverse triangle, Trenton, Kingston, Montreal, Ottawa, ---Rideau Canal---Kingston, ..left turn and back into the 1000 Islands, until late September..

Montreal…...very short stay, just going to come out of the St Lawrence Seaway and left turn into the Ottawa River…. estimate arrival around 3 rd week in June.

Ottawa…Docking behind the Rideau Centre…possibly first or second week of July

Arrive 1000 Islands, approximately first or second week of August.

Normally cruise the Admiralty group of islands which is very close to Gannanoque, Ont. about 15 mins East of Kingston, via highway. Can always pick people up at Gan. with the boat, dinghy, or the Jet-Ski. Feel free to call our cell phone and if you are at all interested in meeting anywhere during the trip, give us a call, the bar is always open.

Cell phone number available via email….kidi@sympatico.ca

Archived