F100 in YYC

Guest dopplar

Does anybody know anything about F100's coming to YYC. If so who is operating them and do they have crew allready? Where are they going to fly them? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Can anyone tell me why I get this msg when I try to "Post New Message"????

I can post a response no problem, I've had this problem for awhile and on several different computers :S

Brett

Sorry dopplar for hijacking your question, but I had to post this :D

CONGRATULAIONS LADIES

Canada blanks Argentina for first-ever World Cup win

WebPosted Thu Sep 25 01:45:45 2003

CBC SPORTS ONLINE - It took 17 years, but Canada finally came out a winner at a World Cup.

http://www.cbc.ca/pcgi-bin/templates/sportsView.cgi?/news/2003/09/24/Sports/argentina-canada030924

Brett,

The reason you get "error on page" is that you have not let the entire page load when you go to AEF and have attempted to access the "post a new message" box prior to complete page loading. I would assume when you want to "post" a new message you draft it in MSWord, copy and then want to paste it as soon as you open AEF...yet the page has not fully loaded....This sound about right ????It may seem like it has loaded but it really hasn't. (using IE5/6 watch the bottom "info/loading" bar and when you see "Done" the page is fully loaded.

When you post a response, you have probably been on the page so it has had time to load and the "post a response" box has no problem coming up.

Have a nice day....

Kip

Brett... I can't answer the "several different computers" problem, but what Kip said was (I think) basically correct... And, once you've got the erred Post New Message page in your cache, that will be what comes up 'til you delete the cache.

Someone else here was frustrated with the inability to post any replies... he had to post new all the time, and I think that was his fix.

Guest M. McRae

Sorry to jump in but if you are running windows 98 SE you can try the following:

Click on start, goto programs, then accessories, then system tools, then system information, click on tools then select Internet Explorer Repair tool. This will run and tidy up / repair any bad IE files you have on your computer. The error you are getting may be from a corrupt IE file. Rgds Malcolm

Guest blizzard

Ask someone at Field Aviation who the F100's will be for.

I heard that they might be running in an all cargo configuration for a local company and Field will be doing the interiors work.

Guest crazylady

This is crazy,

I did hear that they need a chief pilot, 8 line pilots and flight attendants. What about management and maintenance?

Where are they flying? what base? what salary? How about some real info?

Archived