RJ start-up

conehead

And for only $1500 US, you too can become a charter citizen! Of course, you do have to offer your personal guarantee that you are a person of "good character". But rest assured, the society will be based on the principles of Robert Heinlein and Ayn Rand. Hmmm, aren't they both authors of fiction? This kind of reminds me of an email that I got from the good Colonel Zizo Girai of the Democratic Republic of Congo asking me for my aid in liberating $15,000,0000 US from the country for which I would receive a share of 25%...

And if you really want a laugh, after you go to the New Utopia site, click on info and then consulates in the menu, and then select the link for England. Yeah, this is a very professional operation...

And if you really want a laugh, after you go to the New Utopia site, click on info and then consulates in the menu, and then select the link for England. Yeah, this is a very professional operation...

I'm in total agreement. It's very amusing. The most amusing thing is that they take themselves so seriously. It seems kind of funny to be planning what aircraft you are going to use to fly to an island paradise that has yet to be constructed. Kind of putting the cart before the horse, if you ask me.

Guest soarcerer

Go to the 'TERRAIN' header and you will see a beautiful island. Well, ok, a potential island. It is about 40 miles by 10 miles.

A nice 3-d depiction seems to show that the whole place is just a little under sealevel.

I should send in a cheque just to help them dig down into that water to uncover a beautiful Caribbean island.

Archived