For Jacques:

Mitch Cronin

Are you aware that often on this forum, you come across as being nasty ?

Forgive me, I should add of course that that is only my own observation... and I do recognize that it's highly likely that you'd care more about the little grey hairs on a South African flea's leg, but I just thought I'd point that out.... in case you might care and just not be aware of it.

Cheers,

Mitch

Honestly Mitch, this is just my opinion of course but there are a number of far nastier people in here than Jacques. They just post anonymously and are not nationally known. It's one thing for you all the time and me occasionally to identify ourselves but in his case....Kudos to him.

Again JMO

Cheers

Barry Byer

I guess I just figure they know it and that's at least part of their reason for remaining anonymous.

I get nasty too sometimes... I don't know, maybe it seems like more often than not to someone? But I like telling people when they have something hanging out of their nose... and I'd like it if people would do the same for me...

Cheers Barry, good to meet you. ;)

Arnold Ziffel :D

Mitch,

I always say what I think straight. You always know where I stand on issues. You may not like how I deliver the message but it comes straight.

Not in a million years will you convince me that the war in Iraq was justified.

"but it comes straight"

I appreciate that more than almost anything else.

I try always to do likewise. And I don't usually have any trouble with that.;)

I find, though, that if you mix a little courtesy in that straightness, (which I admit can sometimes be hard to do in text) it tends to soften people just a bit. Which makes for less ire in disagreements... You can even smile while you argue. :D

Archived