More on WJ + Teamsters...

Guest dwb yyc

All you would need is a phone list with a reverse directory. This is common in union membership drives. I don't understand why it would be a crimmal investigation because the phone list is produced with the agreement of the FA's. Fear mongering from the company. Another common thing in membership drives. Is there any truths to the rumors that some FA's have been fired for speaking about the union. Another common tactic of the management.

In my travels and talking the WJ FA's there are alot more talking positive about the union than I expected. May not happen this time but probally soon.

Apparently with great subterfuge, an address list, which is supposed to be confidential, was passed under a hotel room door to a teamsters rep. Many F/A's are ticked off because of the way the teamsters got ahold of the list. They feel their privacy has been violated to a degree.

Guest dwb yyc

As required by the feds all personal info will not be published and posted, for any reasons.At Jazz the flight attendants have our list published with permission from all effected FA's, the company will not release any info to anyone. The union has to get the updates from the FA'S themselves. So this info must have come from inside the company's HR department or management. The plot thickens!

Archived