A Fool's game

Vsplat

As I read more and more posts from folks I think, at least, are connected to this industry as professionals, I have to ask:

Are you out of your minds? Who among you would make a P.A. to your passengers containing alarming information that you yourself knew nothing about? Yet that is exactly what you are doing here. This is a public forum, visited by the press, no less.

I have not seen one, ONE, scrap of hard evidence, and based on rumour alone our group has shown the public, i.e. those who entrust with their lives and pay our salaries - our very worst side. Are folks really preparing to destroy their future based on this stuff? True or not, do you prefer life in a hardware store?

What in God's name are you drinking/smoking, etc???

Those who spread gossip, in breach of legal seal, no less, deserve to be ignored, and I for one have seen ample proof why. No service has been rendered here, except by those who have fed the needs of the posters of rumour. Yet the company is sliding over the edge as the we entertain the media.

It is time to pause and reflect on the facts as we know them, which to the best of my knowledge are:

1) AC is in serious trouble;

2) That trouble is worse now that it was when the negots began;

3) Those who think a protest No vote will improve their lives should look for factual reasons why they should think (not feel!) that way.

4) If anyone thinks that the negotiating team would face easier bargaining conditions given the latest financial statements, they need their head read. Sending them back would open things up for BOTH sides. Think about it.

5) Finally, each of us will have a life to lead no matter the outcome. Will yours be better if you vote no? How about that of your neighbour, or the other AC staff that you know?

Rant over

Vs

Guest righthandman

Gentlemen,

I was originally hired by Royal as one of the last class to pass through there and ultimately went down with C3. I am STILL out of aviation as a result.

My message is....

Well I think it speaks for itself. Somehow get your act together guys.

I myself always preferred contemplating my life's problems while I was looking DOWN at the world as the ground went by, rather than the other way around if you know what I mean.

Good luck folks, you need it.

Guest sleveen

This NEO dude is out to lunch, he reminds of the movie "A Beautiful Mind" about the really smart guy who dreams up all these conspiracy theory's. I wonder if he has a big garden shed in his back yard full of confidential ACPA/CIA intelligance. Next time the phone rings just try to remmember ITS NOT REAL. Go get some fresh air it'll do ya good, but watch your back they may be following you.

I don’t quite understand the level of hostility. There is a big free market of ideas out there and it seems to me this information was offered upfront, at face value and with sufficient caveats that reasonable people would not immediately assume it to be gospel. When evaluating random pieces of intelligence surely reasonableness of the premise must be considered. I would rather have more information than less and I’m more interested with what is said than how it is said. Reasonable people can usually be trusted to make reasonable assessments and come to reasonable decisions. Does the lack of hard evidence make it untrue? Keep watching, I think there is more to this than you might think.

Archived