No

Service marks (out of 10)

Flight on time marks (out of 10)

Comfort marks (out of 10)

Value marks (out of 10)

Would you fly with this Airline again?

No

General comments?

It was pure torture... Zip is a very very bad copy of WestJet. The flight I was on was 2 hours late arriving and 1 hour departing. The cabin crew were loud and trying to make us perky during the "RED-EYE" flight. I will stick to flying the fun skies of WestJet because this flight was not at all a good one. This must be one of the reasons AC is restructuring.

Guest Terrier

I have nothing against Air Canada but these reviews are hilarious. There are plenty more where they came from too. I can read the same sites as you can NSBS.

Home > Air Canada > Review

Date of Entry

Thursday 06th of February, 2003

Return Ticket?

Yes

Ticket Class?

Economy

International Flight?

Yes

Frequent Flyer?

Yes

Value marks (out of 10)

No

General comments?

All I can say is... that it should be illegal to be so rude..

Someone should wake them up and let them know that.. they are nothing without customers.

Date of Entry

Saturday 08th of February, 2003

Return Ticket?

Yes

Ticket Class?

Economy

International Flight?

Yes

Frequent Flyer?

Yes

Value marks (out of 10)

No

General comments?

This airline is a disgrace... I can't understand the attitude of the Air Canada staff on the ground and on board... Understand this Air CANADA... YOUR STAFF ARE GETTING PAID BY PASSENGERS.... SO GIVE THE PASSENGERS SERVICE NOT BAD ATTITUDE...

Unbelievably rude staff... DO NOT FLY WITH THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE.

Guest Terrier

I have nothing against Air Canada but these review is hilarious. And there are many more if where they came from. I can access the same sites as you can LogiName.

Date of Entry

Saturday 08th of February, 2003

Return Ticket?

Yes

Ticket Class?

Economy

International Flight?

Yes

Frequent Flyer?

Yes

Value marks (out of 10)

No

General comments?

This airline is a disgrace... I can't understand the attitude of the Air Canada staff on the ground and on board... Understand this Air CANADA... YOUR STAFF ARE GETTING PAID BY PASSENGERS.... SO GIVE THE PASSENGERS SERVICE NOT BAD ATTITUDE...

Unbelievably rude staff... DO NOT FLY WITH THEM UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE.

Date of Entry

Sunday 16th of February, 2003

Return Ticket?

No

Ticket Class?

Economy

International Flight?

No

Frequent Flyer?

Yes

Value marks (out of 10)

No

General comments?

I hate Air Canada, it's that simple, they are rude, ignorant, their fares are absolutely ridiculous and everything about them sucks.

I really hope they go under like Canada 3000.

Skyservice is WAY WAY better than Air Canada, cheaper prices, better service and their flight attendants don't look like they are going to die anytime soon. Air Canada's Flight Attendants are FOSSILS!!!

Guest Terrier

Hey I didn't start this - what is sauce for Jetsgo is sauce for Zip, Tango and AC.

Can dish it out but not take it eh?

Guest Terrier

No, I just got it from the same site the Jetgo one came from. But of course, I forgot, no-one ever complains about AC do they?

try carsurvey.org/air.

Guest givemeabreak

Not too many bad ones for the old CAIL. Goes to show you what good (bad) politics will do for ya. At least CAIL knew how to treat passengers.

Guest Virtual

If Skyservice's don't have flight attendants that aren't 'fossils' ..... do they just kill them when they turn 30?? (And..how old are you?)

Guest jimmy

It's interesting that the first one about Jetsgo contained very specific information about the "bad" flight and these others seem to general rants: ".. their flight attendants are fossils, we were treated like garbage".

Also, I didn't know ZIP did "Red Eye" flights. I know Tango does some all nighters from YVR and YYC to YYZ but where does ZIP fly overnight?

Guest Virtual

If Skyservice doesn't have flight attendants

that look like they are going to die soon or are 'fossils', do they just kill them when they turn 30? (And ...how old are you? Your maturity level seems easier to 'read' here.)

God forbid, a company offers a career choice as oposed to a"job'.. at some asian airlines the girls are fired for the crime of pregnacy...hmmm

cheers,,

,oh yeah terrier is a just a dog nipping at the heels of AC for a while now.

"Hey I didn't start this"

Really? Have a look through the archives, and tell me how many times I've slammed your former airlines and how many times you've slammed mine.

BTW, I'm still looking for a passenger review from Worldways, or would you prefer I didn't go down that road?

Guest Terrier

C3 is not my former airline and as for Worldways frankly my dear I don't give a damn.

As for starting this it wasn't me who chose to post one of many, many, many "reviews" from another website which was derogatory about an airline. But if posting such a "review" is acceptable when it is about Jetsgo then it is acceptable when it is about AC.

If you are so defensive about "your" airline then I suggest that you know there is something very wrong.

The reviews weren't written by me by the way there are quite a few of us still receiving less than stellar service from your airline.

Did the reference to AC FAs as fossils rattle your cage sweetie?

Once again you guys can't take any criticism even though you feel entitled to criticize others.

What a strange world we live in. No, I didn't start it the guy who posted the Jetgo review did.

Guest Terrier

I didn't write the review. Just posted it to show how stupid posting such things is even when it is about Jetsgo. An AC supporter who misses the point - well that is a surprise isn't it.

Didn't see any of you springing to the defence of the Jetsgo crew.

Of course, any criticism of any other airline is valid whereas any criticism of AC is heresy.

PS I don't give a f.... what age the FAs are as long as they are reasonably pleasant to the passengers. Unfortunately customer service skills seem to vary inversely with age with AC although not so with other airlines who also have a "career path" for their crews.

If you think such reviews are nonsense fine - I will disregard the nonsense about Jetsgo.

Guest Terrier

SSV have many flight attendants over 30 - perhaps they look younger because they occasionally smile at their passengers.

Maybe once they reach an age when they don't enjoy the job they retire unlike AC flight attendants who seem to continue on their career path long after they have started making life unpleasant for their customers.

However, as I didn't write the reviews merely lifted them from a website (as did LoginName in his anti Jetsgo posting) as a demonstration of how every airline has its critics it is really not up to me to defend the views of the writer.

Funny though it is a fairly common perception among people who fly AC.

I think you missed the point.

Guest b52er

And just think.......they get to pay their company $30,000.00 to be able to give this type of service!! (I'm duckin' now)

Guest Virtual

Instead of immediately reciprocating 'in kind' .... you might have taken a different approach to make your point. Having read some of your posts, I don't think you've completed any Dale Carnegie courses yourself. As you said about FA's... a few smiles go a long way. Could work for you, too. :)

You are full of crap.

I am defensive about "my" airline because I am sick of your constant mud slinging.

You seem to think that it's justified this time because "LoginName" started it? That's just an excuse (of which I'm sure you have many). You don't even know if this person works for Air Canada.

Archived