Jetsgo review

Guest LoginName

Hey Dash eight,

Now who's full of S**T?

I know more than one former Time Air/CRA/Jazz F/A with more than 10 years in now working at ZIP. Hardly the freshly scrubbed teenyboppers you blather about.

Just because you haven't seen them in yxu means they don't exist, right?

Here's an idea: how about you cut down the web pollution with your dumbass postings, or get a life. Hmm, maybe there's a correlation there...IMHO

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CabinDweller

I wonder if the medical profession has a forum somewhere where doctors and nurses get together and call each other "dumbo" from behind pseudonyms”. – cp fa

Yes, there are many Forums, some here might find it curious that even the ones not requiring registration or credentials and allowing pseudonyms somehow don’t degrade to some of the behaviour we see here.

People who wish to think, challenge themselves, learn, teach, share or just shoot the shat frequent them. They raise communication to the art that it is, which ironically was one of the stated goals of the original AEF.C. You’d be a welcome addition J.

Regards,

Dean

PS. Was it you who wrote about your daughter waking up in the middle of dental surgery?

Yup, we all end up biting the bait sometimes, even when we know it's not worth it in the end ... kinda like those moments when you decide that a Big Mac for lunch is just what you need!

Life out here in no barrel of monkeys at the moment. Yesterday's flight was to Tianjin, 60 miles from Beijing, so we were doing masks, temperatures and medical forms, the whole nine yards. Then there were the 4 go-arounds I've had to do in the past 2 days for turbulence and windshear .... aaah, nothing like a peaceful spring in Asia!

Oh well, all in it still beats unemployment by a mile .... thanks for the thought. Best wishes to all at your end during these trying times.

Pete

Mmmmm.... Big Mac.... ;)

Re: SARS and Asian airlines, I have a good friend with Cathay, so I know however hard it's hitting us here, you guys must be pretty anxious, but if it's any consolation, it seems to have turned a corner here. Lately, there's been little of it on the news. All we're hearing about is West Nile instead. ;)

Best of luck.

Archived