? for Dagger

cp fa

Dagger, just out of curiosity, and not that I care one way or another, but is there a reason, other than entertainment value, that you don't just "come out" and end this silly debate over your identity? You seem to be turning into a legend of mythical proportions, like Robin Hood, or Zorro, or something. ;)

Hmmmmm...... I would have bet it was you who'd helped me understand the answer to that as I puzzled over the same question quite a while back...

In remaining anonymous he maintains his ability to say anything at all... No one can attribute the words of "Dagger" to the man, and therefore, he hasn't watered down the words he wants attributed to himself. If he didn't care whether or not he could engage in totaly free conversation here, he could go ahead and identify himself. But I think he gains some insights, through his interactions here, that actually help him to some degree, in his function in the real world.

Then again, maybe it's more simply a matter of protection, in case he says something here he may later regret. ....?

But whatever the case, the continually resurfacing specualations and queries make for some entertaining reading. Especially when you don't know who he is... I think I was disappointed when I found out. :)

Hmmmmm...... I would have bet it was you who'd helped me understand the answer to that as I puzzled over the same question quite a while back...

In remaining anonymous he maintains his ability to say anything at all... No one can attribute the words of "Dagger" to the man, and therefore, he hasn't watered down the words he wants attributed to himself. If he didn't care whether or not he could engage in totaly free conversation here, he could go ahead and identify himself. But I think he gains some insights, through his interactions here, that actually help him to some degree, in his function in the real world.

Then again, maybe it's more simply a matter of protection, in case he says something here he may later regret. ....?

But whatever the case, the continually resurfacing specualations and queries make for some entertaining reading. Especially when you don't know who he is... I think I was disappointed when I found out. No offense intended Dagger... It's just that the mystery held more exciting possibilities. ;)

Guest Bugsy G Darren

Or, maybe he is a baggage handler for Worldwide and by outing himself his words may not carry the weight and wisdom that everybody seems to attribute to him.

Just my opinion!

Bugs

Guest b52er

CP FA;
Why are you interested in or care who dagger is? This is an "anonymous" forum and by one "exposing" him/her self could have negative effects if someone so choses to do malice. Remember........never take financial advise from a chat room, and so one should never place too much value on what is said or discussed here. It is a place for discussion only (and the odd good ol' knock em down, drag em out spats!)Get you will out of the posts, but never, and I mean never....make decisions based on gossip on the forum. Enjoy the dialogue only.

Even if he was a baggage compactor, why would this fact diminish his words or opinions? That being said, I've no idea who dagger is (or care for that matter) but his opinions are almost always well thought out even if I don't always agree.

I'm not interested in who Dagger is, and I am certainly not suggesting that he should be involuntarily exposed, but the debate over his identity seems to flare up with a great deal of regularity around here, and I was wondering if there was a specific reason why he needed to remain anonymous.

Anyway, he didn't respond to my question, so I guess it's none of my business. ;)

Archived