Once More... For Your Listening Pleasure: Money 4 Strings

Sure did. I'm normally open to alternative interpretations of the music I like, but anything from Dark Side is a definite exception. If it ain't The Floyd, well, it just ain't The Floyd.

Sorry. :icon_pidu:

Fog? :lol: I know of what you speak.... Don't remember the year, but I recall seeing an awful lot of fog at Ivor-Wynne Stadium in Hamilton sometime in the early 70's.... general admission... people camped out for days, turning the whole area into a wild-assed, camp-ground style party.... I recall looking through the crowds at all the casualties that had (ehem) partied so hard they were going to miss the concert! Some taken away in ambulances, some passed out in lawn chairs, some passed out by their tents.... bottles everywhere.... But the best memory, as it ought to have been, is of the absolutely amazing concert put on by those geniuses!

As a matter of fact, I just now recalled too that although we ended up married, my girlfriend at the time was with another guy (iow, we were in an "off" stage of our long on-and-off pre-marriage life).... That being only a footnote in my memory says something about how damned awesome that concert was! :023:

Archived