We guys already knew this

Kip Powick

Thanks Kip.

I showed the article to Mrs. Elfric to hopefully gain some sympathy for the cause but she suggested in no uncertain terms that I might live longer If I didn't ogle. So I've decide to stick with the latter opinion.

biggrin.gif ...I'm a summer-time legs man myself... I like the kind that go - all the way to the ground. wink.gif ...and nice slender necks... and... oh heck, the entire female creature is often pretty fine to look at! laugh.gif

...but much like Mrs Elfric, Mrs. Mitch doesn't have much patience with ogling, so I've learned to check that when she's around. smile.gif

Guest rattler

Don't sweat it guys, as you get older, your freedom to look will increase. And once you attain the status of the "harmless old guy" it will be unlimited (or so I have been told by my elders) biggrin.gif

Sigh... I think maybe I should have that status already Rattler... Time was I could drive along the highway, notice a lovely looking thing along side and as often as not, she'd share my glances and smile back... Nowadays, if any see me taking a peek, they quickly turn away... looking as if they'd just seen a serial killer. [? shrug unsure.gif ]

Guest rattler

Sigh... I think maybe I should have that status already Rattler... Time was I could drive along the highway, notice a lovely looking thing along side and as often as not, she'd share my glances and smile back... Nowadays, if any see me taking a peek, they quickly turn away... looking as if they'd just seen a serial killer.  [? shrug  unsure.gif ]

Was this before or after you got rid of the "excess hair"? If after try the bald look, works for me. laugh.gif

Thanks Kip.

I showed the article to Mrs. Elfric to hopefully gain some sympathy for the cause but she suggested in no uncertain terms that I might live longer If I didn't ogle. So I've decide to stick with the latter opinion.

I love being single sometimes......... tongue.gif

...but much like Mrs Elfric, Mrs. Mitch doesn't have much patience with ogling, so I've learned to check that when she's around. 

Here's a novel idea you might not have thought of... why don't you guys just ogle your wives? laugh.gif

Archived