"It's good"? ... Say what!?!

Mitch Cronin

Don:

I am not sure how it would be in conflict. Maybe I am missing something.

The process has actually made us look closer at what we are defering. It could be something as simple as a light burnt out. Why not just change the light instead of going throught the process of defering and getting Flt Ops approval if it is #3.

I does have the effect of lowering the number of MELs carry so it can't be all bad.

B

Vsplat...

I've been considering this thread for a time now... I feel I owe you a response... But if it's a Pandora's box that might get my phone ringing again, or get some honcho at work hauling me into his office and asking me to write retraction letters again, I'm reluctant to be the one to use the letter opener. tongue.gif

I think I see hints above that this isn't the place for this conversation... and I've at least learned that I'm often not a good judge of what is and what isn't...

So if I haven't already opened it, I'll just stand back and look at this box for now... if you'd like, mcronin@sympatico.ca

Cheers,

Mitch

Mitch, if there's going to be a call, it won't be from me. I for one think your heart is in the right place.

The Pandora's box to which I am referring is what will happen when the thread on the sweater gets tugged.

I'll drop you a PM tomorrow ( I hope). But it certainly won't be to warn you off. Quite the contrary, I'd like some specifics on what you think we can do about the issue, and, quite rightly, that stuff is better on a sidebar.

All the best. Important stuff.

Cheers

-Vs

Archived