EBAY Sale on Jetsgo Wear

Trader

Guest CabinDweller

Mitch, you greasy ba$tard! wink.gif (re:PM) tongue.gif

No worries mate.

Didn't really go too high.

Three concerns

-couldn't verify whether it's lamb skin (might justify dropping upwards of half a grand) or one of the plethora of other 'leathers' out there

-couldn't confirm the #size of XL it is; some XLs fit me great, others are true XL made for 46T or even 48R. The seller (not the original owner BTW) could only tell me it measured 26" armpit - armpit, you'd be swimming M - 'less you had something (bottle size perhaps) to fill those inside pockets biggrin.gif You know - cool26.gif Old School piloting cool26.gif

-the wings aren't a patch but actually embroidered, so removal is next to impossible. Not working for the company, I'd feel funny wearing them because

a} no longer want or need to look like a cool pilot

b} not looking for conversation starters

c} don't want to get mobbed on the street

On that last point; a lady here at work, her husband and three Canadian born kids (1 is special needs) were to leave on a trip to introduce the kids to their roots back in Jamaica that friday morning. Knowing my homage for aviation, she laid into me like I was ML’s VP. That surprised awkward smirk that gets more obvious the more one tries to hide it coupled with my ability to say the wrong thing at exactly the wrong time usually don’t help me in life very much. Didn’t last week either.

Wasn't really looking but seems to me the knock-offs at last years motorcycle show were around this price,

still a deal for around $320 C -after tx/ship given its memorabilia status.

Did JG make people buy them directly?

With a few hundred out there, weather someone needs the cash or just doesn't want to be reminded of the company,

we're bound to see more.

Next time, let's talk, so we don't bid against each other.

DL

Archived