For Admin.

Guest bluenose final

Guest bluenose final

Hi there.

I was trying to send you a private message and e-mail, for some reason it would not let me. sad.gif

Can you help please. smile.gif

Guest rphydro

Stickle,

Same thing happened to me at first.

What worked for me, was while logged in I entered the forum thread list, then bookmarked that site (rather then the main page). Now when I select that bookmark, works everytime.

rp

Guest YVR

I have tried most of the features and they all seem to work OK, however the only thing I am having problems with is the "new posts" feature.

I will read everything in a thread, come back later and the thread will still indicate "new posts" with the icon on the left side of the page. I go to the last unread post - by using the double chevrons and I have already read the post.

This happens for all threads all the time, even if I come back the next day and there are no new posts - it will still indicate that there are.

Is it just me or.....

Thanks Rphydro. I'd been having the same difficulty... dunno why I didn't try that earlier. blink.gif

YVR, that seems familiar too... have you tried the "mark posts as read" button?

Hi Folks,

Please keep these kirky posts coming. Since we are beta testing to work out any kinks. Also, all the features have not been turned on yet.

Thanks for your input,

The Management

Guest bluenose final

In addition to my first problem, I am unable to stay logged in each visit and yes I checked the box for it. wink.gif

In addition to my first problem, I am unable to stay logged in each visit and yes I checked the box for it. wink.gif

A little bug it seems with content advisor settings in IE. Make sure it is disabled.

Admin

Guest rphydro

Figures, that bookmark worked for most of the day. Now I have to keep relogging in. Content Advisor is disabled also. Oh well.

rp

Archived