no deicing fluid for AC

Guest V1

Apparently THe GTAA is &%$@! at Milton. HOw will they sabatage us this year. Last year they showed who was boss by "runningout" of deice fluid.

Wonder what they will do this year

All airlines.

"AA HMY WJA, likely less than 10 flights combined.

AC, what a few hundred flights originating or through YYZ.

But, as you say, ALL airlines were affected, just not all equally perhaps.. "

What is equal? AC is the dominant airline at YYZ. They would, therefore, have the highest number of flights affected. If HMY, for example, had 2 of 2 flights affected that is 100%. If AC had 90 of 100 (just made up numbers) that is 90% affected. Which was treated unequally?

The point being, I guess, is AC has most of its 'eggs' in the YYZ basket and is the most exposed airline when the s&%t hits the fan there.

Is it not Globe Ground that runs the CDF not the GTAA? Is the GTAA responsible for ensuring there is enough fluid on site?

Yada yada yada, is there any one that actually likes you guys, or simply every one from the minister, to GTAA, the public, other airlines, travel agents...hate you. Of course if those crummy pilots from all other airlines didn't bring the 'bar' down, you didn't have to worry about pay-cut either, right? Just grow-up, the rest of us have!

speakin of the fly, where'd it go?

You know what fly? Don't sweat it man, we've all been guilty of shooting our mouth off only to reconsider a little later, even the great dragon is guilty of this on occasion.

Though I am in no way the keeper of the forum, come back another time as I am sure, as with all forum participants, your contributions would be welcome.

cheers

dragon

Guest pair of pratts

...the CEO of the company I fly for 'shovels' the ramp with an old truck and plow. Guess it's a good diversion from the stuff he has to deal with on a day-to-day basis.

Archived