Lanc signin' off

Guest lancaster

Guest lancaster

It is with regret that I must inform you all that I will be unavailable for comment/innuendo/candid straight forward talk for a while. I'm off for an overseas consultancy for a bit. Unfortunately, I don't do a lot of communicating while at work other than what is focused on the task at hand. But when I return, I expect to see just as lively a forum as always when I'm on. I'll be disappointed if the name calling/bashing/candid talk stops for a much gentler/kinder forum. Boring.......I am relying on a few of you to keep things interesting.

Talk to you all in about a month or so.

Yours Truly

Lanc

Bimbo Bomber Buzzes Out

CanTrash News Services

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Trash talking hatchet man, Lancaster announced today he's heading overseas for a month, but failed to mention which airline would be the lucky one to spirit him away.

Loud cheers could be heard from most of the airline community, including those from the WestJet family who he holds particularly dear, yet whom he frequently embarrasses by his inane, dribbling, venomous, ranting against their competitors.

It was only recently that Lanc admitted he was not a WestJet employee, but rather a "consultant" that even WestJet wouldn't hire. "Hacking/chopping/severing dead weight and reorganization" is his specialty, so he claims, but an anonymous source told this reporter that was closer to a description of what he had to do to get out of bed.

"Ol' Lancaster's jest a bag full o' wind" said the source. "Why he couldn't figure out which card t' throw if he was holdin' 4 aces and a deuce". Other's say he's continued his downhill slide ever since his best buddy Danny Dog vanished without a trace. The two were once a tag-team who generated much controversy among the AEF community. But since the Dog's disappearance, Lancaster, apparently lacking the ability to hold an intelligent conversation, has had to resort to twisting other news media headlines, in an apparent effort to paint a foul picture where none exists. One source said he's sure he's seen Lancaster regularly at bars, standing by the window and howling for his lost love, the Dog.

Chances are, his trash will be missed by a few, but only a very few.

© Copyright 2003 Claremont Rag News

Dagger,

I don't know about you, but in my opinion this guy is nothing but a fake...In my experience, consultants are notoriously good at writing reports and almost always have an excellent command of the English language...if you read any of Lanc's posts I get the distinct impression he has yet to write his first. REAL consultants ALWAYS have to approach things in an UNBIASED way......since he does nothing but trash talk AC ...that rules out Lancaster..

Archived