does Jazz have a future???

Guest Dash eight

Guest Dash eight

With the upcoming cancellation of the yxu yow service in september it makes me wonder what future jazz has? Is air canada going to continue to hand markets over to westjet? Surely there must be a market for a yxu/yow/yhz flight??

There reason for cancelling the ottawa flights out of london is that it is taking too much traffic from yyz's rapid air service.

If you're correct this action will provide yet another example of RM's flawed business mentality. He'd be setting the course ensuring the AC family is on another great circle route destined to return them to the CCAA gate again.

Do you have a link to a press release? I still see four nonstops a day between Toronto and London in the schedule for October at aircanada.ca. Or is it just the Ottawa-Halifax portion to which you are referring?

Guest Dash eight

No press relaese as of yet but this was confirmed when the ramp recieved notification of schedule changes and layoffs.Also we are supposedly going to go down to just 10 flights a day from London. If anyone comes across an official press release from AC please post it up. I hope that they see the error of their thiking before it is too late.

Archived