For Steam Driven

dragon

Steam Driven;

With reference to your conversation with jazzplayer, below;

You sound like a good friend of mine, one of my two best actually. He too is a WJ employee, has been since 1998 [i think]. Back then, he was flying with one of the oil companies out of YC, unhappy there really but the well being of his family, the proximity of his and her family was their deciding factors to stay put. Even with my constant prodding to come over to the almighty red machine, you know, the be all and end all, he decided to stay with a little company out there, always satisfied and always wishing my family and me well.

Today, I am fat and relatively comfortable [so far], he is happy in Calgary, has more money than I will have for a long time, is able to be home with his family almost every evening and is a part of a pretty darn good thing out there. If every employee there is half the person my friend is, then no wonder to me how Westjet has become what it has.

Thanks for maintaining your dignity here and raising the bar of professional courtesy and respect.

cheers

dragon

We have some pretty exceptional people here. I'm am pleased to count myself among them.

Good luck to you and yours with what the future may hold for aviation and our respective company's.

:$

Archived