AC August bidding question

dragon

With the August bidding session before us, can anyone tell me where I can find my position on equipment? We used to find that in the pairing package preamble, as of August, we will no longer be provided the printed preamble.

Is it on the aeronet somewhere?

Also, where can I find my vacation award without bothering Barb or Andre?

Thanks

Guest Max Continuous

>> where can I find my vacation award without bothering Barb or Andre?<<

My charge ... 1 ice cold beer

Sign on to Aeronet. In the Flt Ops Links section, click on Pilot Qualifications, which opens PQRM Login. Enter same User ID and Password as Aeronet sign on. Click on Vacation Bid then E-Proxy. 2nd section shows Vacation Award ... there that was simple huh?? (not)

Guest Max Continuous

>> where can I find my vacation award without bothering Barb or Andre?<<

My charge ... 1 ice cold beer

Sign on to Aeronet. In the Flt Ops Links section, click on Pilot Qualifications, which opens PQRM Login. Enter same User ID and Password as Aeronet sign on. Click on Vacation Bid then E-Proxy. 2nd section shows Vacation Award ... there that was simple huh??(not) :)

Guest CarryOn

Yes, you are correct. I suppose we will have to wait until the august pairings are loaded into PBS. BTW, I just downloaded the internet Version of PBS and easily found when my vacation was as well as some great features such as time bank management. You should be able to find your vaction there.

Guest Max Continuous

Ture, assuming the VAC days are correct on the calendar. The other site shows the actual awarded dates.

Guest Max Continuous

True, assuming the VAC days are correct on the calendar. The other site shows the actual awarded dates.

Guest av8tr

You should find all the info you need from aeronet. In the FLT OPS SERVICES box, click on paring package information. This will have all the same info that was previously put on paper with the regular monthly pairings.

Cheers!

av

Even with the pairings loaded, I don't think the preamble [specifically, position on B/S/E] is included is it?

Has not been in past. Hopefully someone will think about it, could [will] make a lot of difference on how we bid from here on in.

Thanks and thanks to Max Continuos for the vacation info.

cheers

dragon

You can find your current position on the aircraft under Pairing Package Information in the Flight Ops Services channel on acaeronet.

Each base and equipment's eligibility list is listed under the link to their base beside each equipment in the table on that page.

Something tells me that the report is gonna be messed up this month, though, as Cruise does not currently have the Keller seniority numbers in it and this report is based the seniority numbers in live Cruise.

The reports should be available tomorrow night if the numbers aren't too screwed up. These reports also count your position for you on the equipment by bypassing those on GDIP or supervisory positions, etc.

Archived