ACPA

Guest AC F/A

Guest AC F/A

Thank you to all the pilots at AC who keep me safe everytime I go to work....and thank you for helping alot of us keep our job. Keep up the great work!!!

Guest easyjazz

Hack, what shine?

All the unions delevered a vote on their respective ta's. ACPA made a mockery of the process with their "woa is me" posturing and very childish behavior throughout the process.

If this group represented my interests I would be sorly embarassed, no disgusted.

Guest Mtc.

Is this for real or have I lost the sarcastic side of my sense of humour and really missed "the joke" on this one.....

If this is for real, AC F/A, hand me a sick sac please....

Happy Canada Day Folks.....

Guest jazzplayer

"Thank you to all the pilots who keep me safe everytime I go to work..."

(they are thinking only of there own butts, your safety is incidental)

"and thank you for helping us keep our job"

(they never considered your job and would have gladly sacrificed it had they needed to)

"Keep up the great work!!!"

(yes do keep up the great work and maybe there is still a chance to succeed at destroying the airline)

Thanks ACPA. Thanks for embarrassing the entire Canadian aviation community with your self seeking motivations and brinkmanship. Your reputation is sealed for this generation, from Hong Kong to Amsterdam. Thanks for graying out all senority rules and principles and leaving the playing field a bombed out crater. Thanks for improving your professional reputation as fair and honourable global aviation ambassadors (remember the IFALPA hiring ban imposed on AC). Thank you for sparing us all from this round so that we can all live to go on to the next round. Thank you for giving new legal meaning to "binding arbitration". Thank you for maintaining your arrogance as you walk through a terminal full of disgusted and digruntled paying passengers whom would gladly fly with anyone else given the option. Thank you ACPA for the current glorious state of affairs and for improving the industry as a whole. Thank you for always placing others ahead of yourselves.

Thank you for showing that your nature is to go to the lowest picket crossing common denominater every time in every dealing. Thank you from the bottom of our ACPA blackened hearts.

Hack, to answer your question, no it didn't make me feel good. That's not what this is about.

By your statement about "shiny apples", you make it sound like a prize has been won. I don't fault ACPA for been the last ones to sign (someone has to be) but as previously mentioned numerous times on this forum, their methods leave something to be desired. I won't dredge up examples. They can be found in the archives.

Even now, with the TA's signed, there is still the "us vs. them" attitude. There probably will be for many years to come. I don't care who thinks they're on top. As long as we have a productive airline and jobs for all, then that'll make me feel good.

Time to move on people! At this point, how this airline got into this situation is only relevant in making sure it doesn't happen again.

Guest easyjazz

Hack Hack Hack, jazzplayer hit the nail on the head.

Wish I could speak, write with such eloquence.

Who by the way put in the bid (after the fact) to undercut the lowly Jazz wage scales on RJ flying? Could it be EACPA (evil acpa)? Lowering the bar again?

Have to learn to never overestimate acpa'a moral standing.

Archived