Care to guess?

John S.

If this was like the PPRuNe site somebody would have had a survey about the ACPA TA vote.

For example - what do you think the vote will be?

( a) Less than 49%

( B) 50 to 60%

( c) 61 to 70%

( d) 71 to 80%

( e) over 80%

ACPA pilots may be strong willed lunatics but they're not stupid. I'd be guessing ©

Guest rance

e) It was all threats from a bunch of children looking for attention because they weren't getting their own way.

At least they all didn't say they were going to hold their breath.

So you have talked to all 3300 pilots individually, then have you? That is what makes you qualified on describing all 3300 pilots in the same derogatory tone? I think tone ACPA bashing has gone a bit far now.

Most of you anti-ACPA group seem to make your decisions based upon what you read on here from either people like Neo (who at least identifies himself), or annonymous (sp) posters who may or may not be AC pilots and thirdly the media. Considering the media has used this forum for info...I would hazard to guess alot of their info is incorrect too.

After spending time at both the regional and mainline level I have yet to see any difference to the individual pilot at either airline. As for ACPA versus ALPA or any other airline union... well ALPA has its weaknesses and mistakes, the CAW hass Buzz Hargrove (enough said) and CUPE has Pamela Sachs (enough said on that one too). Neither of those two individuals have been exactly stellar in their performances either...maybe its time to go after them?

Guest Jammed Balls

I personally fell that review or not the vote would have passed. Actually voting no had no upside for anyone... threatening to vote no did. The leverage was in the threat only.

Guest Jammed Balls

I personally feel that review or not the vote would have passed. Actually voting no had no upside for anyone... threatening to vote no did. The leverage was in the threat only.

I say © nobody wants to lose money and perks in there agreement, No one wants to be looking for a new job the E.I. line sucks, I would say about 30% of the no vote are guy's that are ready to retire.

Guest 727driver

John you will have to grant 2 exceptions to your ACPA lunatics list both are oac pilots and doctors. Not a good idea to call a CAME a lunatic .LOL

Archived