to all AO f/a's

Guest theman

Guest theman

Sorry but you are suppose to understand!!!!!

Quelqu'un peut-il m'expliquer pourquoi vous vous sentez revenir en arriere tant que ça avec le memorendum??? Quelle est l'impact financiercela représente-t-il pour vous?????????

Guest DeeSee3

"Sorry but you are suppose to understand!!!!! "

Pour L'homme , Nous comprends toute ce que vous dites !

"Quelqu'un peut-il m'expliquer pourquoi vous vous sentez revenir en arriere tant que ça avec le memorendum??? Quelle est l'impact financiercela représente-t-il pour vous????????? "

Je pense qu'il est à vous de savoir l'impact financier... éspecialement l`impact quand vous devez aller à E.I.

Personne est contente , mais nous n`avons pas de choix.

Guest Peanuts

allrighty then, if you are only talking to a select few, then why not give them a call?

Or gee I'll do the same to my friends who speak MY tongue.

Kijk jij begrijpt ook niet wat ik zeg, dus hoepel op met die namaak Franse taal.

Ik heb Frakrijks Frans geleert. Nou dat is Frans.

Kannst du mich verstehen ?

Sorry no offense. I simply find it inpolite to speak another language on a majority English speaking Forum.

And yes I do understand the MY choices

Peanuts

Guest DeeSee3

"allrighty then, if you are only talking to a select few, then why not give them a call?

Or gee I'll do the same to my friends who speak MY tongue. "

Wilt u dan mij ook un belleje geven?"

"Kijk jij begrijpt ook niet wat ik zeg, dus hoepel op met die namaak Franse taal.

Ik heb Frakrijks Frans geleert. Nou dat is Frans. "

Ik verstadt alles dat je zegt , waroom praat je zo slegt naar mij...

Als je wilt Frankrijks frans praate , dat is ook fijn.

"Sorry no offense."

No offense taken there peanut girl...

"I simply find it inpolite to speak another language on a majority English speaking Forum. "

Yes but I find it is also helpful when you show a willingness to understand another person , whatever the language !

Verstadt je dat ?

Guest Peanuts

"Wow" this is fantastic ! I knew there would be someone else on here who knew more then one language.

Don't get a chance to utilize those languages very often anymore and as you can problably see my French isn't very good anymore. Was taught it in Holland and that was awhile back. Still speak Dutch all the time with my parents and German is pretty much the same !

Great wit you have. It's a very valuable personality trait. Keep it up :)

Ik zou U graag willen bellen, maar wet helaas Uw telefoon nummer niet.

Waar komt U vandaan ?

gee, now I am doing the same. Talking in a different language.

Sorry to everyone else reading this posting.

I just mentioned to DeeSee3 that it would be great to call her/him sometime.

Guest theman

OK ma peanut mais saches que c'est supposé être une CIE bilingue alors viens pas me dire de parler ta langue et dis-moi où il est écrit que ce forum en es un ANGLAIS, ANGLOS, BLOKE, SHEAKSPEAR.....

Guest Peanuts

Allright already I never expected this to become a French test. So go ahead speak what ever suits you best. Anglos and Shakespear might be interesting.... NON?

By the way I never said anything nasty about your handle.

take care,

Peanuts

DeeSee3, while I commend you on your willingness to understand other people, this individual is using the excuse that at AC/ACR you're supposed to understand French. While that may be true for many flight attendants, ALL flight attendants and pilots are required to speak and understand English. Some people who frequent this forum speak other languages, French among them, however, everyone reads English, or presumably they wouldn't be here. It is just as poor manners to converse in another language here as it would be if an Anglo did it on a French forum.

I would certainly not find it offensive if I thought the person was trying to be understood, but needed a little help. However, if you have a look at this person's posts, you will see that that is not really the case. He's just using the French issue as an excuse to support name-calling in both official languages.

Not really worthy of your kindness, IMO.

Guest wingjockey

to Theman

It is not a bilingual company but a company that provides bilingual services to its customers. the majority of employees (I would hazard to guess) are far from bilingual. We have enough stress to deal with these days for you to ignore this fact.

Guest Peanuts

Goodmorning,

It is mostly Dutch. Just one sentence at the bottom in German.

Would love to learn Japanese and truely throw many off :)

(Guess I'd need a different keyboard too)

Take care,

Peanuts

Guest loisam

Is this true, now we have to have 2 flt, attendant on the CRJ, if one is unilingual? If so what a waste of money, I would suspect that the french canadian that are on their way to a conference or doing business in the USA, must be able to speak english, to promote their business, if its to order a drink soon they wont be able to drink, and in case you are wondering, I'm born and raised in QUEBEC, TO A FRENCH FAMILY, SO I'M FRENCH.

Guest givemeabreak

Yeah cpfa!

theman, take your bilingual soapbox and shove it up your, how you say? Derriere!

Archived