Why Jazz F/A's should vote no!

Guest Jazz1

Guest Sarah

Thanks Southshore!

The both of them just don't get it, and I can only hope that they do before it is too late!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest givemeabreak

Are you serious CJ??? Join pilots in the sim every 6 months...type training all the difference...

Hmmmm...

let me be a flight attendant...

oops, light turbulence, i'm not serving, lets put the carts away....

...ask an agent about your connection...

i don't feel like working, crew sched is f**cking me...i'm booking off...

CJ..how much money did you spend to become prepared to be an airline flight attendant...

get your facts straight!!

I'm hoping these folks are just not paying attention but they clearly don't understand what at stake. There are much larger airlines in the US that have gone to the mists of history. I sure as hell don't want to be a former employee of that baaad list.

In all my years at AirBC the only time I seen the F/As abandon the service was when the trolley was coming a foot off the floor ;)

you misunderstood my post, what I meant was the only difference between FA's is type training. The same can be said for pilots, The only difference being type training. I was not comparing FA's to Pilots

Food for thought.

12 million, a real shame.

What's 257 million divided by 3300. Divide by 12 again if you want it in monthly terms. How bad is that 12 million again? Maybe you should look at the big picture, and what others are facing. You might not feel so hard done by. After all, it's not all about you, is it?

Bat

Guest Virtual

Now you know that we can't make that profit sharing too easy for you. Where's the fun

in that?! :)

Guest Peanuts

Hey cp fa, Don't mean to go picking fly &%$@! out of pepper. But we all do the same job.

"SAFETY" is it not ?

At Jazz all the emergency equipment is NOT the same on all aircrafts like it is at the mainline. They are "trying" to make it flow more.

I am not trying to pretend that the course at Jazz is harder than AC or vise versa, simply different. The hardest part of our jobs is dealing with the public.

At Jazz as well as the RJ, the F/A is always on her own and if you have worked either of these airplanes you'll know what I mean. There is no turning to a fellow co-worker and chat or discuss how to deal wit an unruly pax or evacs,...you simply are on your own.

Once again besides all this I would never cut down either position. That was not the point of my reply to your posting earlier. I simply meant to say "lets treat each other with a bit of respect". I don't think the lav. guys job is any less important then anyone elses so to speak. For without him our jobs would be horrific.

Guest Virtual

Well, if you say so - I didn't. I believe we all are in this together and all have to do our share so we can all benefit - no matter what part we have in the company. (However, does your comment mean you are wanting us to

pick up most of the tab but still won't respect us in the morning?) :)

I'm not cutting down your position, or anyone else's. If that's what you choose to read into my post, that's your problem, not mine.

But don't you think it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black for you to be judging the tone or content of anyone else's posts after your adorable little pot-stirring diatribe about how all Air Canada pilots think they're God, but the majority of them are a bunch of rotten eggs.

One of us needs to grow up. It's not me.

Guest b52er

I just like to continue to let you guys know how much damage you have done in this industry and that no one should be proud to work for anyone that has a business plan as flawed as AC's. Don't think your going to get away with this mess you've created for thousands of other in related fields scott free! I'm actually very fair, I just dislike hypocritical people, and we all know that if AC did turn things around by some sheer magic, and another company suffered because of it, you guys would not give a rat's a _ s about anyone else except yourselves! That's been demonstrated very clearly in the past.

Guest Peanuts

Undoubtfully that would be me ! Being old and bitter doesn't appeal to me though , so I'll decide to stay young and immature.

In regards to my "first" ever posting about "god". I believe we all need to vent from time to time as you have done yourself. There was a lot of emotion in the air at that time. Since then I have had some great chats and learned alot too.

I apologize for reading to much into your posting. I am continuelly learning.

Thanks

Guest givemeabreak

"SAFETY" is it not ?

hahahahahahahaaahahahaha

I've watched numerous times and pointed out seatbelts not done up, babes in arms lying on the seat after the "final check"..

Archived