Text is sometimes a bad medium....

Par88

As a Jazz pilot, I am sometimes embarassed that some of the posts here appear to have the tone that we have been victorious in something. Not only is that not true but I don't really think that is the intent. I'm not naive enough to think that there are some out there classless enough to do such a thing but the hints of excitement might be expected. A week ago, most Jazz pilots didn't hold much hope for our futre, at least now we have a potential bright spot. The thought of a potential gain to the detriment of our fellow pilots at AC is nothing short of an insurance claim on the loss of a family member. It kinda' feels dirty.

The CCAA at our family of airlines is affecting families who aren't ACPA, ALPA or Tier III. Moms, dads and spouses are loosing their job. Each one of them, regardless of association or past, has my utmost respect and good wishes for a speedy return to what I know is in their blood.

Friendly "goating" may not be appropriate in this situation. That is what we have competitors for but even then I truely wish no harm on them or their careers!!

Par88 your seniments echo how many of us at Regional feel. However, I have been here 13 years, I can not lie. I know this is perhaps the low road, but It does my heart good to see that the hard work and commitment of my fellow employees at Jazz may finally pay off. For once we may be at the good end of the stick. Karma at work perhaps.

Guest Shamus

Well said Par but do not forget that there is now and seems there always will be a competition for work between Mainline and Regional Pilots.

This would not be happening had we all honoured our commitments in the past.

Archived