MESSAGE TO MILTON

Guest SLEUTH

Guest SLEUTH

10% reduction to all unions except the pilots... After the dust settles, most pilots will be taking a %50 pay cut and massive decimation of our contract.

Mr. Milton, go f#$% yourself... You helped bury this airline and I for one am not selling my soul for you.

It will be a "no" vote you confrontational joke of a leader.

Guest Bulkwheat

I'll second that...

You and C.R. can both Go _*%# Yourself.

It's a joke that we are not laughing at...

I and everyone else I have spoken with will vote NO!!!

We have given to much to this industry (17 educational but low paying years) and Company (Jazz included) as pilots to accept such an offer.

With 604 layoffs and a 40% reduction in pension...If liquidation is the end result so be it.......

It might be best not to base your entire career on rumours posted by an unemployed, anonymous 21 year old about what was actually put on the table, because I believe that there is errors AND ommisions in that information.

Without some rational facts, it's hard to make a rational decision.

Guest Airmail

You remind me of that picture of the Eastern employee walking around with a picket sign saying "We Won!" the day Eastern went under.

I wonder what kind of bus he's driving now...

Guest Bulkwheat

Airmail,

I want to start by saying that I have always considered myself to be a company kind of guy. I have always given my Company 110% regardless if I was cleaning the underbelly of airplanes and rolling drums in the Arctic, flying for "Jazz", or flying at AC.

I have not been opposed to giving wage concessions or working with increased productivity in order to make AC a winner. Infact until this morning I promoted it.

Your derogatory response to Sleuth implying that he won't enjoy being a schoolbus driver if he doesn't accept this "blackmail" from the Company really hits home. Most do not realize this but there are many junior flat salary AC pilots working second jobs in order to supplement their $3,900/mth income. Myself included..maybe some ARE driving school buses, that I don't know. These are people who are well into their careers (10 - 20 years), mid 30's to mid 40's, who have families.

I have, for the most part, always agreed with your posts, however I find that here your boo hoo, AC management attitude stinks.

Without going into the details we are being given a "take it or leave it" ultimatum which is designed to break our collective backs. Like any other ACPA or ALPA pilot I love flying, and I have devoted and dedicated countless hours and years to it. However at the end of the month it is a job, my way of providing for my family. Eventually, especially in tough economic times, everyone feels this way. This "ultimatum" is way overboard in almost every regard and that is why, I believe, the majority of AC pilots will vote it down.

Somewhere there is a rainbow and a rainbows end, however right now the skies are to dark to see.

Respectfully...

Guest Bulkwheat

Airmail,

I want to start by saying that I have always considered myself to be a company kind of guy. I have always given my Company 110% regardless if I was cleaning the underbelly of airplanes and rolling drums in the Arctic, flying for "Jazz", or flying at AC.

I have not been opposed to giving wage concessions or working with increased productivity in order to make AC a winner. Infact until this morning I promoted it.

Your derogatory response to Sleuth implying that he won't enjoy being a schoolbus driver if he doesn't accept this "blackmail" from the Company really hits home. Most do not realize this but there are many junior flat salary AC pilots working second jobs in order to supplement their $3,900/mth income. Myself included..maybe some ARE driving school buses, that I don't know. These are people who are well into their careers (10 - 20 years), mid 30's to mid 40's, who have families.

I have, for the most part, always agreed with your posts, however I find that here your boo hoo, AC management attitude stinks.

Without going into the details we are being given a "take it or leave it" ultimatum which is designed to break our collective backs. Like any other ACPA or ALPA pilot I love flying, and I have devoted and dedicated countless hours and years to it. However at the end of the month it is a job, my way of providing for my family. Eventually, especially in tough economic times, everyone feels this way. This "ultimatum" is way overboard in almost every regard and that is why, I believe, the majority of AC pilots will vote it down.

Somewhere there is a rainbow and a rainbows end, however right now the skies are to dark to see.

Respectfully...

Guest Labtec

I'll bet in the drivers seat of the highway cruiser he makes more in tips than an AC pilot will make in wages if Milton gets his way.

You, personally, may vote 'no', and you, collectively, may vote 'no' but that doesn't mean it won't happen anyway because this time ACPA's not in the driver's seat.

Archived