I hope this guy is the minority...

Ran into an ACPA heavy Capt last week who I've met before a couple of times through an acquaintence. Bragged about how he's figured out the system so that he only has to fly 7 times a year to do the minimum required. Yes, bragged about it. Spends more time in the box than in the a/c. A lot of "eff them (management) - they owe it to us" type of comments.

Then on top of it, went on a rant about how the feds should be anti-ing up to save AC. A lot of it's their fault, not ours and we're not going to sacrifice or change anything we do.

Truly, an embarrasment to the membership. Especially those who see the light. Not trying to bash, but I was so flabbergasted that I needed to tell the story.

Again - I hope this guy is the minority..

What is the point of your post???? Ooops , sorry,I see you wanted to tell the "story".

C'mon now, I know it's a quiet nite here, seeing the Leafs are in a do or die position, but was this post really necessary??? I don't think so, but....hey....just my opinion.

Guest PilotsWife

Very busy here, feels like a Sunday to me. Still waiting to hear about those prototypes, is it a go???

Guest WA777

This guy is a figment of your imagination and if in fact he does exist he's pulling your chain.......Nothing he said is anywhere close to the truth.....

Guest WA777

If you still think he was telling you the truth just let him know that CCAA will be more than happy to fix his situation for him until retirement...they're in the process of changing the "system"...he can count on it..!

I don't think the picture does it justice. It's even more spectacular in real life. Great idea for a retirement gift, or justt about any occasion for that matter.

Well done, Kip, and thanks again!

PS: Have you picked out a special outfit to wear for our date on the 3rd? ;)

Archived