God

Guest Peanuts

Guest Peanuts

The position for "God" has already been filled many years ago, and definitly not by an ACPA member. All companies have their fair share of rotten eggs. Unfortunatly AC ended up with most of them. However, even the rotten eggs need to support their families. A particular ACPA member refered to the Jazz pilots as "Prostitutes". I'd like to reply to that by stating ; For the past 15 years+ the AC mainline pilots have been "raping" the Air Canada Connector pilots to which they saw no money !!!

Time to put it to rest people. Let's work together instead of against one another.

Guest Skirt

Peanuts,

You stated "For the past 15 years+ the AC mainline pilots have been "raping" the Air Canada Connector pilots to which they saw no money !!!" WTF! (You been working for free all this time?)

As a member of the newly formed 350-400 club, I can honestly say: "Go take your pathetic "Woe is me" attitude, MY RJ (which you stole along with MY JOB) and go &%$@! yourself!

John

Why do Mainline pilots think the RJ's should be Mainline work, You guys lose money with the RJ's because you cost to much, Why is it that AC mainline is the only major to use RJ's and all other mainline's have there Regional use theme,could that tell you something like Regional jet is for Regional use.

Ok. You're either Kavafian or D'Cruz...right? Come on now, admit it. That kind of thoughtful insight gets you noticed!

"Why is it that AC mainline is the only major to use RJ's and all other mainline's have there Regional use theme,could that tell you something like Regional jet is for Regional use." - and 110 seater is NOT for regional use, right Sherlock?

Guest leftbase

AND, more importantly, why does someone named "John" have a nickname like "Skirt"?!

OHHhhh these are confusing times...

Nicky D says you 'aint a Regional anymore. He says you all is AC's shiny new LCC - coast to coast and transborder too.

What national, no-frills, low cost airline is using RJ's these days? The weapon of choice seems to be the '37 (JetBlue excepted). So, in my view, the RJ issue is a red herring.

When Officer Cirb pulls Nick over for speeding and dangerous driving, he's gonna wanna see licence, ownership and registration. Right now, all he has is a promissory note. Then we're all gonna go in front of the judge and explain ourselves.

But, that's just my opinion.

Guest ACguy

Honestly, keep your day job and forget about motivational speaking. Working together and name calling are not compatible for your desired outcome.

Guest Peanuts

Skirt,

"prostitutes"get paid money for their services. You don't see money for getting "raped". Need a further explanation ?
I am sorry to hear that you may be geting laid off, meaning you haven't been there for more then a few years. And really obvious YOU were never an AC Connector employee or you would know what I am talking about.
P.S I wear "skirts" too

Guest Peanuts

Sorry Kip, I guess I have a few issues myself.
Will work on them. Try to become a better person.
I believe we all need to vent from time to time when someone says something nasty about the people I work with as well as myself .
We are all in this together, and hate seeing people possibly lose their job. They more then likely have a spouse (or two:) ), kids, and a mortgage to look after.
I am hoping for the best for all !

Guest V1V2Vgo

Skirt,

Very mature posting, maybe take a cold shower prior to the next outpour. The point is that the current situation is very much the result of past practice of the Big Dawg, read ACPA. The regional group of pilots have had NO say in their career path to date. The only time that rational discussion generated by ACPA members occurs, is during times of siege upon their interests. Case in point, the initial merge attempt, resulting in the Picher award, which ACPA walked away from. The RJ's originally ordered for the regionals, snapped up by ACPA. I might add that we have been laying off pilots throughout this time frame. This is history, I know, but learn from it. Take at least a thread of responsibility, the regional fellas have not crafted the current environment, heck, we're lucky to be in it at all. You may recall that during the regional strike, ACPA proposed a plan to exterminate us. Many ACPA members worked a ton of overtime to ensure it, and were candid about this fact while crossing the picket line. Please don't accuse us of stealing, it just promotes infighting. The time is now to get together, and get it done.

Regards,
V1V2Vgo

Archived