Deadline?

B75/76

Guest Bulkwheat

Sounds like the two sides (ACPA and Co.) will meet with Justice Farley and the Monitor tomorrow. No settlement yet.....

ps..way to go ACPA...stand your ground!! Protect our working conditions and protect your junior jobs!!

Cheers...

And be prepared for exactly that. The pilots will not allow the whole sale transfer of work to Jizz. The company knows it, the judge knows it, and every pilot at AC knows it by now.

There is know point in saving the pensions, if we don't have the staff to pay for them. Make know mistake, we the pilot group will take it liquidation. We are the key labour group that can bring the whole thing to a grinding halt and I for one will, and I have 17 years with this company. Fire Away, but I'm bullet proof in my resolution.

Cat3Dual

"Jizz" ???? Pretty tastless remark don't ya think.

"Make know mistake, we the pilot group will take it liquidation."

Ah then again.. maybe just mispelled... never mind.

Seat Belt Sign .....ON

Slim

Guest qtip

You do what you think is best but there are alot of heavies around the world with the park brake on right now that would love to spool up and make a few $$$ on some international routes and the domestic stuff could be looked after to. So ya, you just go ahead and try and bring the whole thing down.

Guest b52er

Stick to yer guns! You bring a big point forward that others have failed to see. If you have 10000 less employees, and preserved pensions, who IS going to pay for the funds necessary to support it?

Jizz??? Its comments like that that make so many at JAZZ want to see you suffer and fail. Hope 15 years is enough , when its all said and done.

Jizz??? Its comments like that that make so many at JAZZ want to see you suffer and fail. Hope 15 years is enough , when its all said and done.

OK lets just see what happens as I see JAZZ flying a lot of AC routes with the RJ'S and if the mainline pilots egoism can't understand thats what needs to be done than they should take a deep gut check and get in a new line of work.

Archived