AC Begins the Demolition

Guest WA777

Guest WA777

If you don't have anything yet, it is probably on the way.....the pilot's were handed the first edicts today......I won't discuss details on this forum......Sorry

Guest WA777

I think if I were a cruiser I would seriously be looking at one of those offshore jobs....I think hanging around here would be the wrong career choice for quite some time. As for WJ, I would expect "AC Bashing Clive" to throw any application in the garbage....

Guest justthefacts

If their going to take my yearly increase away and I have to work for less than another brother, quess what? Brakes off brakes on.

Guest George

I don't think that those people have to worry about not transitioning to formula pay...the solution that will be known in th next couple of weeks will make that painfully obvious.

But I hope I am wrong. but I suspect I am not.

Guest George

That will teach them...drop tools we can show them not to f@ck with pilots!

Give me a break, what will you prove?

Guest The Other Dozerboy

I would consider overseas, being a cruiser and all, BUT:

1. Who will recognize dozer time?
2. Who would recognize a restricted 'cruise first officer only' type rating?
3. I am not even legal to fly ANYTHING according to CARS, it's been too long since a T/O or Ldg!

I'm sure a job offer's right around the corner. Not.

Guest WA777

You're right....it would be very difficult...I expect the only ones that will be in a better position will be the few that can relicence on their own....it looks like the company will leave people swinging in the wind.....again....

Archived