Photo... someone asked to see this ;)

Mitch Cronin

Scuba who? biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Beth... that one's linked from elsewhere on the web... but you can post one from your own machine... scroll to the bottom of the post reply window and select browse in the "file attachments" section... then find the image in your machine... size limited though...

I must say Mitch, you and Jiminy's girlfriend sure do make a lovely couple. wink.gif (Sure hope Jiminy doesn't mind)

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's a beautiful day, and I must get back outside to continue stacking firewood. And in case you're wondering, I don't wear an evening gown and pearls to stack firewood, although I do occasionally find myself humming the theme song from Green Acres. laugh.gif

Mitch it won't work properly! sad.gif

i will try it here before posting it in the appropriate area - but although it is the right size and it shows the pathway in the file attachments area - it won't preview so I expect nothing...any suggestions?

THX smile.gif

post-5-1095031376_thumb.jpg

Guest Stargazer

May, may not work. The theme seems fragmented. Is that what AC wants to portray? Regionals cut off? Mainline unsure? A solid maple leaf is the only answere.

Archived