Play Nice

Kip Powick

Just an observation…from out here in the bleachers. There seems to be an over abundance of animosity between some of the posters now frequenting this forum. While I think it is within the bounds of decency to sometimes poke fun at ones peers and competitors, I think one is pushing the envelope when the frivolity turns to personal insults.

Some of you need to chill and I’m sure upon reflection some will agree that hearty discussion and rebuttals are more enlightening than personal attacks disguised as well thought out musings.

No, I am not the forum police, but if one is away from the forum for a while and comes back and peruses the many topics, one is rather shocked at what has been written by the many “professionals” who frequent this little corner of cyber space. ONE of the most recent diatribe has to be the thread entitled “Super Seniority”.

Have a nice weekend. smile.gif

Guest woxof
Waddya mean "Hmmmmm..."

He wasn't "attacking" you; he was criticizing what you said.

There's a distinct difference between personal epithets and a strong difference of opinion.

Personally Moon, I think your statement shows that you are out of touch with reality. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived