Obama has faith in Science !

Mitch Cronin

I liked it all until his last three words. "Happy holidays everybody".

Woxof....wishing all the politically correct on this forum a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Well that's got nothing to do with either the intent of his video taped message, or this post, but when you think about it woxof, he is addressing his entire nation... which includes all sorts of folks, so "happy holidays" is probably quite appropriate.

In any case, it sure is sweet to hear some sanity has made it's way back to the white house... I was having trouble with the notion that my dog might have had a higher IQ than the president of the United States.

In any case, it sure is sweet to hear some sanity has made it's way back to the white house... I was having trouble with the notion that my dog might have had a higher IQ than the president of the United States.

I wasn't. Sometimes I think my fish had more smarts and common sense.

Well that's got nothing to do with either the intent of his video taped message, or this post, but when you think about it woxof, he is addressing his entire nation... which includes all sorts of folks, so "happy holidays" is probably quite appropriate.

I guess that's why Thanksgiving is a bigger holiday than Christmas in the U.S. All Americans give thanks for being American, but not all are Christian.

Iceman

I don't consider myself a christian but I celebrate Christmas. It has become a holiday about more than religion.

Sorry about moving the thread off-topic. Nice to see Obama hopefully reducing the bible-thumper influence in America.

Archived