Note to AEF Lurkers:

Mitch Cronin

ohmy.gif ahh crap, I step away to the "other forum" for a minute .... on to aviation stuff, did you ever finish that story about the wrench puller who can't help himself and takes an airplane (DC10?) for a flight around Pearson?

Quit yer damn lurkin and speak up for gawd sakes!  box.gif

Since AEF sells a cheaper "read only" membership, I expect some can't speak up, even if they wanted to.

And how accurate is the reported member count of 5,197 anyway? At $25 a pop that's a potential income of $129,925.00 per year. Is running a board that expensive?

Since AEF sells a cheaper "read only" membership, I expect some can't speak up, even if they wanted to.

I suppose they could buy a "speak up" membership if they really wanted to give voice to their thoughts, however I suspect that by the time those true lurkers have started to work through the process of changing their membership status, they've lost the inspiration to respond... sad.gif

And how accurate is the reported member count of 5,197 anyway?

I figure that total represents all sign-ups, whether still current or not.

My question, that has been asked a few times already, is why cannot we get a current membership list? We used to able to do that.

ccairspace

I don't post here much anymore but am a regular reader. Keep up the good work those of you who post frequently, it makes for great reading. As with any other board there are the trolls and people that are just there to be annoying. Those type of people(post) probably keep some from posting here.

Thanks Mitch for representing the gearheads here.

13820 Hmmmmmm

Isn't that the max RPM on Allison engines that were/are on the Herc and Cosmo???

Maybe it is the optimum RPM...can't remember. I do remember that we had High Speed and Low Speed push buttons on the Cosmo and we always dropped the rpm to Low Speed when taxing in with the Queen/PM/GG etc...on board..was supposed to be less noisy I think. huh.gif

Guest rattler

I suppose they could buy a "speak up" membership if they really wanted to give voice to their thoughts, however I suspect that by the time those true lurkers have started to work through the process of changing their membership status, they've lost the inspiration to respond...  sad.gif

I figure that total represents all sign-ups, whether still current or not.

My question, that has been asked a few times already, is why cannot we get a current membership list? We used to able to do that.

ccairspace

Have you posed your question by a message to the Admin?

Archived