Kip the Barber

J.O.

One day, a guy named Mitch stuck his head into Kip's barber shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"

Kip looked proudly around his shop full of customers and said, "Oh, about two hours."

Mitch left.

A few days later, Mitch stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?"

Kip looked around his crowded shop and said, "About three hours."

Mitch left.

A week later, Mitch again stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" Kip looked around the shop and said, "About an hour and a half."

Again Mitch left.

Kip turned to his friend dagger (who just loved to stop in and debate with Kip's customers about the state of the barbershop industry) and said, "Hey, dagger, do me a favour. Follow that guy and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but he never comes back."

A little while later, dagger returned to the shop, laughing hysterically. Kip the barber asked, "So where does that guy go when he leaves?"

With tears of laughter rolling down his face, dagger looked up and said, "Your house!" biggrin.gif

J.O. .as we used to say in another era...."watch your six" biggrin.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

Hey if a guy dishes it out, he'd better be prepared to take it! Bring it on Kip! wink.gif

P.S. You'll notice I didn't make any direct mention of any lack of talent in certain areas on your part. If I were you, I'd be watchin my six as well. I'm sure Mitch is on the hunt for a suitable comeback.

Archived