Got some time to waste?

Seeker

Ahhh, I didn't read the whole thing. I was there as a result of following a link on the wikipedia page that explains the Grand Unified Field Theory. I was on that page looking for a link to attach to my post on the recent Global Solutions thread started by Rance. You see...it all follows.

PS. I'm off the JP4 now, only the best for me....A1 or nothing.

Dagger;

If you think the first one is trash dont' go to the second. I think the internet's ability to act as a virtual soapbox has yet to be recognized for it's social implications.

Well I suppose the original purpose of the forum was to be a place for airline people to discuss the airline business but I think it's safe to say that a certain community has developed that allows for some general interest topics to co-exist alongside the airliney stuff. In any case the two links I posted may be interesting to other pilots; the author of the first discounts Zulu time and the author of the second has some bonehead theories about clouds, weather and aircraft contrails. I would love to see more aviation/airline discussion when I login but the other posts quite often payoff too.

Well I suppose the original purpose of the forum was to be a place for airline people to discuss the  airline business but

I'm with SEEKER on this one. Look around.....there is an enormous amount of postings on this forum that have absolutely nothing to do with aviation and I am probably one of the most prevelant posters of "useless information/humour"...but until the hosts change the guidelines to aviation only....one is going to see anything posters want to put up as long as it does fall within the general posting guidelinesof good conduct. (how about the thread that discussed religious beliefs?)

SEEKER merely posted links, he did not, like some, post entire articles that waste our hosts bandwidth when a link would suffice. Again take a look at some of the posters that take a two page article someone else put up, and punch the "quote" button and then add one line.

DAGGER...time to chill and enjoy the trvia that oft times makes AEF...you gotta admit, you and BALDY didn't exactly put up every posting with "aviation" in the context. tongue.gif

Archived