For he who regrets that

Mitch Cronin

Well, we still gotta change the odd tire and brake ya know? oh ya, we're having fits keeping our tray tables adjusted correctly. But alas, it's our cross to bear!

lol... you're gonna forget how to change an engine or trouble shoot a pneumatic snag....

BTW... now that I'm thinkin' of it... how do those little CFM's behave, pneumatically, on a Boeing? My own experience has been that if the pneumatic system can be complicated any more than it needs to be, Boeing will find a way... but we still have our share of those kinds of snags on the baby busses...

Not bad, the CFM 56-7B is basically a scaled down CF6-80 with all it's incumbent strengths and weakness. Bleed wise we are having some issues with PRV's and bleed controllers but nothing outside the norms I would think. Compared to my 747-400 and 767-300 days, these seem a lot more reliable not to mention easier to work on being so much lower to the ground.

Overall she's a beaut that is really doing the job for us!

Not bad, the CFM 56-7B is basically a scaled down CF6-80 with all it's incumbent strengths and weaknesses. Bleed wise we are having some issues with PRV's and bleed controllers but nothing outside the norms I would think. Compared to my 747-400 and 767-300 days, these seem a lot more reliable not to mention easier to work on being so much lower to the ground. But essentially it has all the same components as its big 'bro.

Overall she's a beaut that is really doing the job for us!

Archived