Unfortunate walk-around

Kip Powick

Not to be a smartazz but....

Look at the third pic.......clear blue day, try working on the ramp when the the rain and snow are pelting you in the face .

Also how fast was the guys doing his walk(run) around to have to bury a static wic 3 inches into his head.

But on a lighter side nice to see that his comrades in arms are the caring types as shown but them rushing in to console this poor guy in the 3rd pic.

Cheers

Frosty

Your right,but try to convince the majority of the people on this site who think that working on the ramp consist's of smashing a few bags,dragging your feet to the next gate and 2 hour coffee breaks.But ,hey i don't know how to drive a bus,but everybody else seems to know what my day is like.Oh well,the more things change the more they stay the same.Keep safe you all.

Easier done than said... I once saw a passenger get seriously injured on the trailing edge of a poorly parked airplane's wing. How - while walking at a quick pace they looked back for half a second when someone called them. It was quite disturbing to see.

Archived