Ending the year with poor service (AC)

Kip Powick

Called the toll free AC Central Baggage number this afternoon as my elderly neighbour had a baggage problem upon her return from YVR. Was on hold 2 hours, 47 minutes, 16 seconds, (yes, my computer has a stop-watch program) before an individual answered my call.

The answering individual had such a poor grasp of the English language that I gave up trying to explain the problem to him.

Has Central Baggage moved offshore as well???

Strong "snot-gram" sent to AC. mad.gif

Fly Westjet wink.gif

Called the toll free AC Central Baggage number this afternoon as my elderly neighbour had a baggage problem upon her return from YVR. Was on hold 2 hours, 47 minutes, 16 seconds, (yes, my computer has a stop-watch program) before an individual answered my call.

The answering individual had such a poor grasp of the English language that I gave up trying to explain the problem to him.

Has Central Baggage moved offshore as well???

Strong "snot-gram" sent to AC. mad.gif

Fly Westjet wink.gif

Hey Kip who do you work for the Toronto star ? Please give it a rest do you always have baggage problems if it's not over the kgs with Westjet it's poor service and a long time on the phone with AC who's next Jetsgo or Canjet. Just relax and have a beer ok. wink.gifbeer_mug.gifbeer_mug.gif

WIZARD posted....

Hey Kip who do you work for the Toronto star ? Please give it a rest do you always have baggage problems if it's not over the kgs with Westjet it's poor service and a long time on the phone with AC who's next Jetsgo or Canjet. Just relax and have a beer ok

Perhaps you should re-read the initial post. I was calling on behalf of an AC customer...PS I don't work for any paper and I'm sure you know I used to work for AC. Have a Happy New Year.

Kip,

My parents booked a flight with WestJet to LA and then drove to Palm Springs. Unfortunately my fathers golf clubs never made an appearance during his vacation which caused a 56 year old golf fanatic some grief. But the worst part he felt was dealing with the customer service person who said "as soon as we find them you'll have them sent directly to you." Well he didn't lie, they were sent to the Marriott Desert Springs Resort one week after he arrived back home. My father then had them put on a greyhound bus the next day and paid the fee out of his pocket. Overall he was frustrated not with the flight but with an overall feeling of a situation being handled in a very amateur way.

My point is, s#*t happens to all of us. rolleyes.gif

Archived