Was Santa good to everybody?

Mitch Cronin

Uncle John's UNSTOPPABLE Bathroom Reader

PLUS

Uncle John's SLIGHTLY IRREGULAR Bathroom Reader.

Needless to say the throne room is our house will be THE place to read!

All I can say is thank God it's over sad.gif and I'll be even happier when Jan 1 rolls around, I've always hated Christmas and 2004 will go down as the worst year ever (for me that is)

But it's just about over and I can already feel my mood improving wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Here's to a wonderful 2005 martini.gif

All I can say is thank God it's over sad.gif  and I'll be even happier when Jan 1 rolls around, I've always hated Christmas and 2004 will go down as the worst year ever (for me that is)

But it's just about over and I can already feel my mood improving  wink.gif  biggrin.gif

Here's to a wonderful 2005  martini.gif

Here, here!

I think we should have a vote to move Christmas to July 25th. That way we can be comfortable in the back yard, beverages in hand, wearing shorts and T-shirts, and standing around the "Q" watching prime cuts of Canadian beef giving us it's all!!!!!

That way, you're not stuck in the house talking to relatives that you don't relate to, not wearing uncomfortable clothes, and the only frost we'd be talking about is what's on the outside of the next bevy coming out of the cooler.

Now that would be a celebration wink.gif

Iceman

I did put in for the Winter Ops Manager position in HNL laugh.gif

Too many winters of not feeling my feet and hands makes me more appreciative of the warmer months.

Besides, being a deicer is a job, not a personal view wink.gif

Thanks for the wishes, and all the best to you for the New Year!

Iceman

Archived