More Sounds of Silence

Kip Powick

ROBERT PALMER, “Addicted to Love”, “Simply Irresistible”, passed away to day at the age of 54, of an apparent heart attack. :'(

How well I remember his slick videos with a bunch of good-looking ladies grooving behind him, and am even lucky enough to possess two of his videos, courtesy Scuba 05, who left the tape with me when she left the nest. He will be missed.

Oh man, another one. I especially liked his "Sneakin' Sally through the alley" LP with the late great Lowell George.

Your right, he will be missed.

Guest PilotsWife

Puppy... news to me! Oh you must mean the husband, he is in Africa probably laying by the pool have a beer about now. ;-) He thinks he may fly soon.

JP

Guest Touchdown

Twas me!!

There must be a special kharma at work, Kip, because I was thinking that I should send you an updated photo of Monte. He will be two in November, and is such a pleasure. We call him the "chosen one".

Luckily we did not have any dog mishaps while boating this year. Hope you enjoyed your looooooong boating season. We are moving the boat to Midland from Wiarton for a change of scenery, hoping that the kids will find more attractions to keep them interested in boating with their ever-aging parents!!

Cheers,

Mrs. T.

Guest PilotsWife

Must be all that air or lack of in the depths of the sea! NP, I have been mistaken for others on this forum before, with all the identity issues here, perhaps I am not even a female. ;-)

JP

Archived